the new mj

86FUBAR

hear it is my mj , Its an 1986 lwb with the 2.8V6 ( yaya i know, but i love it) . Its got a 4inch add a leaf in the back with a soa (still needs shocks) swaped in trused44 outta an XJ ,6in skyjacker springs and acos cranked up a bit to make bot 9inches. with rusty's long arm kit. warn 9.5 ti on a custom front bumper. i also sourced the front superior d44 outa the project teal j in the fourwheel mag for free, i have superior cromos for it along with mile marker front hub conversion kit .

YA its the xj kit , the install went realy well with only a few hang ups. like the measure ments for arm lengths wernt right caus ther fer an xj, some holes didnt line up perfect but thats to be expeceted. i realy like the design of the arms (rember u get what u pay for) and the whole kit ,simple and to the point.

hear it is my mj , Its an 1986 lwb with the 2.8V6 ( yaya i know, but i love it) . Its got a 4inch add a leaf in the back with a soa (still needs shocks) swaped in trused44 outta an XJ ,6in skyjacker springs and acos cranked up a bit to make bot 9inches. with rusty's long arm kit. warn 9.5 ti on a custom front bumper. i also sourced the front superior d44 outa the project teal j in the fourwheel mag for free, i have superior cromos for it along with mile marker front hub conversion kit .

When you get around to it... and you get a better camera, take some better photos. Your rear bumper looks good!! I'd like to see it better along with what ever else that you can post.