'91 MJ 4.0 HO Fuel Pump & Sending Unit: $150. No Rust!! NC

1987Comanche

I found a '91 4.0 HO SWB 2WD AW4 MJ at the jy. I scored the complete fuel pump & sending unit and it's nearly perfect. $150 shipped to your door (unless you're outside the lower 48, then I have to check shipping first). This truck was beautiful...no rust at all. I spent a good part of the day picking her over :) VIN 1J7FT26S6ML570172. They say a pic is worth a thousand words so here goes:

If you have time and money, pull that rear glass and hang on to it. Always good to have a spare as replacements are hard to be had. If anything, pull the rubber surround(Use the how-to in the DIY section.) No aftermarket support for them and no factory ones to be had.

:cheers:

SORRY, for got to say why.... I NEED THAT BED!

PM with location and directions sent! Good luck on the bed.

If you have time and money, pull that rear glass and hang on to it. Always good to have a spare as replacements are hard to be had. If anything, pull the rubber surround(Use the how-to in the DIY section.) No aftermarket support for them and no factory ones to be had.

No more time or money at the moment :(. I stripped it as thoroughly as my time there permitted me to.

gone

Pretty close. The check for it is literally in the mail. The sending unit is still in the basement but I expect to mail it to it's new home Tue or Wed of this week. That reminds me...I should put it and my spare Renix 4.0 sending unit side by side and see what the difference is before it goes out.

gone

Pretty close. The check for it is literally in the mail. The sending unit is still in the basement but I expect to mail it to it's new home Tue or Wed of this week. That reminds me...I should put it and my spare Renix 4.0 sending unit side by side and see what the difference is before it goes out.

Take a pic and post it :thumbsup:

Archived