My latest JEEP....

CWLONGSHOT

Its a 1999 WJ Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L V8 Infinity sound system W/CD changer,full-time 4WD.

Its for my wife for Christmas, I figure this "auta" max out the balance in my brownie point acount!! :brows:

At the very least it will make it easier to paint and regear the MJ past her when she ballances the check book!!!!! jamminz.gif

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

CW

Does this replace that Plymouth (or Dodge or Chrylser, don't remember)?

Very nice, and classy.

YES!!! It was a Intrepid. Actually a very good car to us. Just WAY crappy lights!! That is NOT a problem on this new one!!!

Now I just have to figure out where to hide it till next Sunday night!!!

CW

Very nice. Bought my wife a 04 WJ three years ago. Actually did the old "wrap the key" deal and put it under the tree. She will certainly love it when the snow starts to fly. (Just get rid of the running boards)

especially considering she was driving an intrepid..the heep's probably alot better/safer(?) for the snow/ice

Well over all my idea when off well.

I dropped the jeep off at my in laws yesterday AM. I parked it behind the house, out of view. I warped the keys in a box we just got a gift bottle of wine in. I printed a nice picture of the MJ and wrapped the keys in a towel at the bottom of the box.

Sandra had to work yesterday so she would be arriving after the other guests. She arrived and we had dinner shortly after. I got up to take our dog out and move the WJ into the drive way. (It was dark) I figured, whew, may plan is set....

Dinner was finished, table cleared, coffee brought out and the deserts where on the table. I was speaking to my brother-in-laws when i herd the front door close....in walks Sandra carrying a pie. I never saw her go out!! I thought OMG, there goes my suprise and let my bother-in-laws in on it. We all sat down and nothing was said. We moved to the living room and packages where distributed. I held back the one for Sandra. After all were open, my sister-in-law, as if on que says. "OH, look here Sandra, here is another gift for you!" Sandra says, "I recognize that box!" She opens it and pulls out the picture and the towel, looks at me with a strange look on her face. Then finds the keys and looks even more perplexed.

With tears in her eyes, we all head out side. where she stands in front of the MJ holding the ribbon.

Image Not Found

She pushed the button on the key flob and sets the alarm off!! She is new to these gadgets. I told you she has waited a long time!!! She gets in and buries her face in her hands and puts her head on the steering wheel crying.

Image Not Found

My father-in-law and brothers-in -laws are all shaking my hand and smacking me on the back, as my sisters-in-law are all piling in the WJ. Sandra looks at me with tears in her eyes and pulls the door shut had puts it in reverse! Out the drive way they go, just that quick!!!

Image Not Found

I think I done good!!! :thumbsup:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Sorry for the dark pics...I hope all your Christmas's where equity as rewarding as mine is!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

CW

Wanna buy my wife a Jeep for Christmas? Go ahead...I won't stop ya :D

J/K....that was pretty smooth. How many MJ bonus points is that gonna get ya??

Jeff

I don't know about MJ points..but I got "REWARDED" last night!!! :brows: :brows:

CW