Help Identifying leaf springs

Hey all I need a little help identifying if these leaf springs that are on my comanche are stock ones or aftermarket. If they are aftermarket, I would be very lucky if you know who makes em.

AND THE CARNAGE SHOT OF WHY I'M NOW SEARCHING FOR SPRINGS

i can't believe I drove a mile with the axle only connected to three points... :fool:

Scott - tried calling you but got your voicemail.

I can't tell if your packs are aftermarket or OEM but they look way different than my stock packs on the '89. They look like some Skyjackers I put on the old XJ I used to have.

I can weld most anything but a main leaf isnt a repair I'd even attempt. If you need a loaner car for a couple days, you can take my '91 XJ if it'll help you k bro?

Rj :waving:

Not a stock 4x4 leaf that's for sure. Here's a side-by-side pick of a standard duty 4x4 and MT spring. I'm pretty sure it's not a 2x4 spring either as I'm fairly certain they had the same setup as the standard duty 4x4 spring but with a lower rate.

Not a stock 4x4 leaf that's for sure. Here's a side-by-side pick of a standard duty 4x4 and MT spring. I'm pretty sure it's not a 2x4 spring either as I'm fairly certain they had the same setup as the standard duty 4x4 spring but with a lower rate.

I've been looking for a pic like that on google images and couldn't find one. many thanks! :clapping:

• 4 weeks later...

[sniff] I'm missin my XJ sooooo muuuch [sob sniffle boo-hoo] :(

Any idea when the springs will arrive? Oh yea and the current tags arrived yesterday. You got the proof of insurance I faxed so hopefully the fuzz will leave you be a little longer. I can fax the current registration if necessary but copies won't fly for the wrong deputy dawg. :no:

Stock springs have either 3 leaves + the 2nd stage overload, 4 leaves + the 2nd stage overload, or MT springs had 3 leaves + two 2nd stage overloads. There are no overloads on these springs, plus they have 6 leaves, which says "aftermarket. I don't know who made them, but I do know that they are not ours.

Hope this helps,

Tom