Boredom creates art

beaterjeep

I had some 'down time' not too long ago, so I sat and repixelated an MS paint drawing I had saved from one of JBhill's threads. I repixelated it so that I could save it as a .bmp and alter colours on the fly without having to go pixel by pixel over and over again. The end result is that I came up with EVERY MJ model made, plus a few extras including Baby. Each one as you will see, has it's own unique paint design scheme. This is something I actually enjoy doing, so if anyone has a paint scheme in mind, don't hesitate to ask, and I will see what I can do, as long as it's not changing the stance of the truck, I haven't gotten that quite right yet, but will continue working on it for you all. :clapping:

Without further adieu, here they are, starting with the '86 lineup.

Base:

Custom:

X:

XLS:

SporTruck:

Pioneer (yes, it's real woodgrain!):

Chief:

Laredo:

Eliminator:

Now the 'fun ones'.

Flag:

'55 Chevy inspired:

Baby with the Waggy clip:

Feel free to criticize, offer advice, etc. I am open to new ideas as well!

Cool work. Just the other day I was wondering where you had been.

I've been working on my own cartooned MJ, in photoshop, not paint :typing:

Thanks, appreciate it. I've been in a struggle to stay healthy this past 6 months, but am seeing the light again, and all is going good now. Can't wait to see what you're working on as well.

i kinda like the slammed look, ovbiously for a 2wd. my favorites are baby and chevy inspired. 97+ doors and front end would look sweet :D

That's what Baby is, and what inspired me to start doing a bunch of different looks actually. I can definitely work on the '97+ doors and header panel though. I'm actually surprised I hadn't thought of that one myself, thanks for the tip!

Thanks, appreciate it. I've been in a struggle to stay healthy this past 6 months, but am seeing the light again, and all is going good now. Can't wait to see what you're working on as well.

Glad to see you are in good spirits. It took me awhile to find the file I have been working with, but here it is. It is far from done:

Glad to see you are in good spirits. It took me awhile to find the file I have been working with, but here it is. It is far from done:

:thumbsup: athdept-circlecat-navbox280.gif

welcome back. i like the look of them all.

Thanks, it definitely inspires me to do new works along these lines.

welcome back. i like the look of them all.
Would have like to seen the Pioneer in the traditional grey...

I can do that right quick, as soon as I'm sober. :rotf:

Sorry for the delay in this, I had family things to deal with.

87Warrior: That looks a lot better than my paint versions, and I'm sure you can get it a lot better too. Nice subtle touch of the K. State logo on the plate, aside from Michigan, K. State is my go to team for basketball.

1990 Pioneer 4x4: As you requested, here is a medium grey Pioneer.