LWB Rollbar and bedliner

05mxdiesel

• 5 weeks later...

can you get pics of the inside of the bed? i want to see how much room it takes up because i haul my atv and don't want it to interfere. i'm currently working out a deal to sell some parts from my 78 cherokee. if he buys some parts i may be able to buy this. how does it mount to the bed? do you get down near jersey shore/ lock haven area anytime?

and i see your truck has a brush guard. do you still have it and would you part with it?

can you get pics of the inside of the bed? i want to see how much room it takes up because i haul my atv and don't want it to interfere. i'm currently working out a deal to sell some parts from my 78 cherokee. if he buys some parts i may be able to buy this. how does it mount to the bed? do you get down near jersey shore/ lock haven area anytime?

and i see your truck has a brush guard. do you still have it and would you part with it?

Maybe a race quad but anything very big won't fit back there with a roll bar in it. Supposed to go pick up a LWB with a rollbar tomorrow and it looks kinda small for an ATV.

Archived