rear proportioning valve bolts size

yes, i bought one from here: http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2430

it's alright, now that i have it home and i'm working on it. typical rocker rot, the bed sides are shot due to the bed coming off a truck that had been used as a plow truck with a salt spreader. bed floor and inner sides, however, are solid because it had a bedliner in it. last night, i got the doors set up with hex bolts to replace the torx ones, and they mostly just have surface rust. some floor rot, not too bad. 117k miles isn't bad, fuel tank still needs to be installed and various things hooked up. the oil is good, tho...still looks new and is good for another 3k miles, according to the window sticker. all and all, a decent buy for 150 bucks. i'm going to be throwing in the 4x4 parts from a wrecked 89 cherokee i'm parting out and eventually weld up a flat bed with a roll bar and some custom tool boxes...probably this spring or summer. i'm off to a good start to beat your budget, too :D :cheers:

You know I don't mind saving the few hundred bucks that you have on me cause I saved on the work in the long run. I wish you all the best with this build. ;)

Did you ever think about selling me that chrome front end anymore? I got a 10 slot grill on its way, now I need the surrounding strips and such. I still have that nice black front on mine that I'll trade straight up for it. Do you still want the roller rims/tires as well? I can make a trip down when I am home for Christmas if you want. TTYL, Take Care.