Stupid Shackle Question

Can anyone take a peek under their stock MJ and tell me which way the shackles are facing? Open end forward or toward the rear? Installed my new metric ton springs last weekend and forgot to mark them. Yes, stupid I know............. Thanks; Don

Yeah, all street at this point. Had a brain fart when putting the original MJ shackles on backwards. I had some TeraFlex extended shackles on to even up the rear with the front after installing OME front coils previously, but was getting more body roll than I wanted with them, probably because I'm carrying the heavy camper shell. So I sucked it up and put on new metric ton spring packs to compensate for the camper. I didn't want too much lift in the rear with the new packs; the goal was 2" maximum. Ended up netting 1-1/2" using the original MJ shackles, so it worked out okay. It's a very slightly stiffer ride in back, but feels much more secure w. basically zero body roll, so I'm happy. Expect these springs to settle perhaps 1/2" when broken in. So I ended up with an almost perfect 2" - 2-1/2" F/R lift as compared to the original factory specs. Next up will be 31" tires after I wear out the 235/75/15 on it now. I think I should have enough clearance for 31s now??