Water leak on passenger side

I have a bad leak on the passenger side of my MJ.. I replaced the Door seal with a new one and that helped some. But I still have a leak.. :huh???: someone said the spot where the antenna wire comes through the firewall.. I also have a sliding rear window and was also told that is another bad spot.. I removed the carpet and had rhino liner sprayed in the cab.. (apparently I had a colony of red ants under the passenger side carpet.... I never knew they where there....)

Does anyone know where I can find replacement door window seals?

Any thought on where the leak might be would be helpful.

Pete says to put powder on the floor, it will leave a trail where the water is coming from to help narrow it down. Door seals from a 97+ XJ are thicker and seal much better and cut down the wind noise. The actual window seals are very expensive but can be found at teamcherokee.com I would go to a junk yard and try to find a decent set. The window wipes (the ones at the bottom of the window on the inside and outside) are rediculously expensive. I found a very good set at the JY this week

When looking for the window wipes seals keep in mind the insides seals are always better than the outside. The inside pass side wipe fits on the outside of the driver side. The inside from the driver side fits the outside of the pass side. Look for a 4 dr Cherokee in the junkyards there the same.

• 1 year later...
When looking for the window wipes seals keep in mind the insides seals are always better than the outside. The inside pass side wipe fits on the outside of the driver side. The inside from the driver side fits the outside of the pass side. Look for a 4 dr Cherokee in the junkyards there the same.

I realize this is old but may have an answer I was searching for. Is this true, if so I am soooo happy I didn't buy that expensive kit yesterday from teamcherokee. I am definitely trying this tonight with the inner wipes from the parts truck. Do you have to remove those little metal tabs on the inside of the outer track or are they needed to hold the "new" ones on as well.

I realize this is old but may have an answer I was searching for. Is this true, if so I am soooo happy I didn't buy that expensive kit yesterday from teamcherokee. I am definitely trying this tonight with the inner wipes from the parts truck. Do you have to remove those little metal tabs on the inside of the outer track or are they needed to hold the "new" ones on as well.

when we replaced ours we reused the clips as needed.

Once I replaced the window seals, I still had a leak. Found it around the back window and the windshield. I had to remove all the trim pieces and do the powder trick to find those, which I haven't repaired yet.

If your slider is aftermarket check it over good, the rear glass is glued(same as the windshield). When I pulled a slider from the jy it was barely held in the truck, you could see where it had been leaking.

If you have access to an air compressor coat the outside with soapy water and blow air around the windows, doors ect. and bubbles will appear where it is leaking. An automotive glass guy showed me the trick.