I cant wait much longer

sinnaevd

I am with you guys on this one I bought mine of of ebay thinking i will drag it home but the tranny/t-case in and away I would go WRONG. :headpop: Oh well like Pete said these thing always take more time than we think. But when I do get this thing done it well be a sweet day. jamminz.gif

don't know how that one is... but i know when i let my bro borrow the truck to get his XJ worked on it was torture bein off work and thinkin hmm I'm gonna go here... oh wait... immmm gonna sit at home on my @$$.

but i went, bought my MJ and drove it 100 mi back to my house. :brows:

sorry i had to. you all>:thwak:

the only action it has seen so far is from the trailer into the garage....

if i wouldnt keep snapping off bolts it would al lbe up and running last nite, but hey that a sign that I have lots of muscle right???

just out of curiousity, does your AW4 come with a factory trans cooler or was i blessed with one??

don't know how that one is... but i know when i let my bro borrow the truck to get his XJ worked on it was torture bein off work and thinkin hmm I'm gonna go here... oh wait... immmm gonna sit at home on my @$$.

but i went, bought my MJ and drove it 100 mi back to my house. :brows:

sorry i had to. you all>:thwak:

I know the feeling, my dad will 'borrow' the mj to do dump runs because his van is starting to smell worse with eac run he does. That and he likes the MJ bette rthan his '01 Dodge caravan. I gotta hide the spare keys for it :D

After the Peugeot blew up my 88 sat for 2 years without moving an inch. A couple months after it was finally moved into the garage to start the buildup, a total stranger I was talking to in a store (talking about Jeeps of course) when he found out that I was building a red MJ, he proceeded to ask if I lived next to Riverview High school and that he was worried about what happened to that truck since it suddenly disappeared. Lord only knows how many kids from that school noticed a sudden change in the landscape but couldn't quite put there finger on it. :D

wow pete, is that one of your origional pics??

it looks so......stock lol

thats what mine kinda looks like right now

I'm waiting until i can get the rims mounted befor i toss up some pics of the beast.

i will give you some befor and after shots once i get the 265's under it

they look nice beside it

does anyone know if all AW4's came with a stock trans cooler??

After the Peugeot blew up my 88 sat for 2 years without moving an inch. A couple months after it was finally moved into the garage to start the buildup, a total stranger I was talking to in a store (talking about Jeeps of course) when he found out that I was building a red MJ, he proceeded to ask if I lived next to Riverview High school and that he was worried about what happened to that truck since it suddenly disappeared. Lord only knows how many kids from that school noticed a sudden change in the landscape but couldn't quite put there finger on it. :D

Not even the famous (to me) quarter panel patch in that pic!

Mine took 8 months too long for me.

Yeah, notice the missing headlight. That must have been after I figured out how to get a stuck hood open, cause I dropped one of the headlights in the process.

Here she is a couple years earlier. This is the only shot I have of her when she was a driveable 2wd and it was taken after I had fixed all the problems and added many of my little improvments. I wish I could show you guys what a wreck she was when I limped her home. ("Limping home" seems to be a common trait among MJs I buy :D )