2 door XJ seats with MJ brackets--MUST GO ASAP!! (MA)

beaterheep

ive got a set of grey cloth 2 door cherokee seats with comanche brackets welded on, was running these in my mj but just upgraded to heated leather wj seats, seats are in great shape, all levers function, missing the bezels to flip the rear of the seat forware(they all seem to be missing these) but the levers are there and work fine. brackets are off the old bench seat i had, ground the cherokee brackets on and welded the comanche brackets on, strong and sturdy, bolts right up in any year comanche, look factory, make an offer for the pair,was asking $80 but I'm open to anything, i also have a grey center console from the same cherokee ill throw in for free(even has a mint unbroken console lid latch!!) buy them both, ditch the bench seat, and have a sweet interior!! located in belchertown massachusetts, need them gone asap!!! CASH TALKS!!, call me at 413 695 4775---jay

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brockolly

I'm way closer than down south!!! You take any trips towards NH or ME? I would be willing to meet in the middle if it worked for you! Always love to pay less, however if you could meet me I would be willing to offer you the $80 you're asking for!

Archived