how much lift do I have?

hey guys is there a way to tell how much lift I have? The previous owner told me he thought it was 3 or 4 inches of lift but he did not know for sure. I'm getting stuff together for a three link long arm kit and have been kicking around the idea of adding more lift or not. I kinda want to grab some new 4.5 springs and leaf springs but I don't wanna spend the money if I am already running a 4.5 inch lift.

Here is a pic of my truck, its sitting on 32 inch tires. What is your best guess on how tall of a lift I have? Would a 4.5 lift be any taller than what I have now? Is there a way to know or measure exactly what I currently have? Thanks guys.

I don't really NEED more lift but I figured if I'm going to install a long arm upgrade I might as well throw some larger springs in at the same time and gain some more clearance. Although I could always install the long arm upgrade and keep the springs I am running now and save a little cash for something else :) Ahhhh decisions decisions.....

sweet manche :drool: you don't need anymore lift for long arms, just bumpstop and trim a little and of course get the right shocks and you could crazy flex :typing: if you need some throne reading for Lcog rigs and how to set them up I have a great link for yah.. just gotta find it