Winch

I've had this one for a few years on my TJ. Pretty fast and good control. I have had a couple HEAVY loads and it did great. Minimal amp draw works well with the factory charging system and Die Hard Platinum Battery. Note, I did NOT buy from q-tec ;)

There's been lots of threads & feedback on this one in other forums:

http://www.quadratec.com/products/92122_1000_07.htm

Specs seem the same as the RR one you posted.

A buddy of mine has the XRC and loves it. He rarely uses it, but it always spools in.

I have the 10,500 version of the Rugged Ridge. I have used it a couple times, pulled a van out of a snow bank, and flipped a large bolder a couple times. Works well so far. I am pretty sure it is the same as another bigger name one (can't remember which) just with different badging.

Thank ya'll!!!

I've had this one for a few years on my TJ. Pretty fast and good control. I have had a couple HEAVY loads and it did great. Minimal amp draw works well with the factory charging system and Die Hard Platinum Battery. Note, I did NOT buy from q-tec ;)

There's been lots of threads & feedback on this one in other forums:

http://www.quadratec.com/products/92122_1000_07.htm

Specs seem the same as the RR one you posted.

A buddy of mine has the XRC and loves it. He rarely uses it, but it always spools in.

Is q-tec a bad name to by from?

Brandon

hey i ordered a new pressure bottle from them and it wasnt too bad on either the price or shipping. then again it wasnt a high dollar item either. if i were you id ALWAYS cruise the net looking for the best deal. hell some places might have specials going on that you don't know about. theres always a base price for something find out what it is and go from there.