Chased after a manche

Dirteatr717

Yesterday after getting off work I'm driving home and spotted that oh so sexy behind of our trucks sitting in the turning lane so I stopped thinking about going home after a long day and I mustve followed this guy for about 15 minutes trying to get ahold of him at a stoplight or something to give him a CC card but I lost him turning onto a sidestreet :(

Sorry I let another one slip away!

You know I kinda did this when I got my 1'st batch of CC cards I followed this one comanche for 5 min and then I lost track, I did this 3 times over the next few weeks because I saw it at the same street pulling out after school. I finaly found out that the guy lived by the school and when i Went by to say hi and give him a card. well come to find out I freaked the guy out and told me leave or he will call the cops :oops: so I tossed a card at him said sorry for the misunderstanding and left. Now every day I pass his house leaving school and his truck is there. I felt so bad and maybe he will come around and look at the club. or he is already here lol

Brandon

You know I kinda did this when I got my 1'st batch of CC cards I followed this one comanche for 5 min and then I lost track, I did this 3 times over the next few weeks because I saw it at the same street pulling out after school. I finaly found out that the guy lived by the school and when i Went by to say hi and give him a card. well come to find out I freaked the guy out and told me leave or he will call the cops :oops: so I tossed a card at him said sorry for the misunderstanding and left. Now every day I pass his house leaving school and his truck is there. I felt so bad and maybe he will come around and look at the club. or he is already here lol

Brandon

Can you say restraining order? :D

I once chased after a clean white shortbed... it had a d44 and a bunch of those magnum v8 badges that you see on dodge rams..

Lost him as he was turning onto the highway though.

On another note I saw a trailer today with two red shortbeds on it today, he was going the opposite direction though.

Brandon

:rotf: and you still have to pass his house! everyday! damn thats a good one. threw a card at him :shake: thats good stuff man.

ive never seen another one driving around but i finally found one in a junkyard and it was pathetic. stripped not too bad but everything that mabe it an MJ was gone but those side vents (i grabbed) and the bed. it was okay. it was a white pioneer w/bucket seats!! :drool: the pass seat is still there i might go back for it or at least the track on the bottom.

i would follow one too though, i can't lie. comanche.gif