got some new stuff..

88swampedmj

today i got a damn good deal i think.. i got a FREE 8.8 with disc brakes and 4.10s out of a 2001 ford explorer!!

oh i was also gonna ask how much could i get for some bucket seat brackets from a comanche? i was gonna slap em on ebay but i don't wanna get ripped

Do yourself a favor and buy a HD diff cover for it. If you plan on any time in the rocks!!! those covers are PAPER thin and will ruin you day in a hurry if you don't.

At the VERY LEAST, remove the cover and grind off the lip allong the lower edge. It will help reduce the cover getting peeled back and puking your fluid all over the trail.

YES, THIS IS EXPERIENCE TALKING!!! :eek: :cry: :D

CW

X2 on the diff cover. Blue Torch Fab makes one, and it is pure beef and will take abuse :brows: The companion flange runs around 40 bucks wherever you get it at. JUst make sure to get the spicer flange, and not the Ford one. Also you can convert it to a regular yoke by pulling an 8.8 yoke of a mid 80's F150. Be advised that the flange does help protect the you joint. Also this axle is a pig.. and hangs down low

so wait... you just pulled a free 8.8 and want us to hook you up with cheap bucket seat brackets?

BAHAHAHA. ill take 39827$$ :brows:

just playin man, but seriously. nice find. was it that good condition before you landed it?!

some people have all the luck

the only thing wrong with it when i got it was the splash sheilds were..and still are bent to hell.. and the calipers and rotors were gone.. so i nabbed some off another 8.8.. ill have to buy rotors though

so wait... you just pulled a free 8.8 and want us to hook you up with cheap bucket seat brackets?

just playin man, but seriously. nice find. was it that good condition before you landed it?!

but iam selling some lol i don't need bucket seats i have a bench now

the only thing wrong with it when i got it was the splash sheilds were..and still are bent to hell.. and the calipers and rotors were gone.. so i nabbed some off another 8.8.. ill have to buy rotors though

:roll:

i can't read apparently... sorry haha.

:roll:

i can't read apparently... sorry haha.

lol its cool Oizarod115 :cheers: