Front frame stiffeners:

Sir Sam

img http://www.liquidironindustries.com/ima ... e=D&id=425 /img

http://www.liquidironindustries.com/pro ... featured=Y

Gonna be picking up one or two of these guys for the new XJ, frame rail took a pretty good hit so its gonna get cut off and a new one welded on, in addition to internal reinforcement I'm gonna use one of these externally.

hopefully you disclose that information when it's sold...

The new buyer is free to run a carfax or ask any questions they wish.

Whether its right or wrong that's how the business works,Its up to the buyer to check it out before they buy it.

I would agree with doing both sides,having those on there might raise some questions but I think just one side would raise some red flags with potential buyers

I was thinking more so that both sides have an equal response in the result of a collision...

hey, that's good enough for me. I know he does good work, I was just voicing more what I would do, not saying he's doing it wrong.

Sam, I would put those on both sides just to keep things even.

I've found out one thing in life very early.

There's the truth: mgno.gif

And then there's the truth: mgyes.gif

Know what question people always ask me? "Why are you selling it?"

The answer of "Because I bought it wrecked, spent as little money as possible to repair it, and plan to resell it for as much as I possibly can," doesn't seem to go over very well.

I disclose the major work that has been done, but downplay the severity of the work. A couple of years ago I had a jeep that had been real lightly touched on the front, barely tweaked a fender, barely cracked the header panel up, one woman who came to look at it "it worries me that its been wrecked."

There's just no reasoning with those people, if your honest it bites you in the @$$, it's understandable how car dealers get a reputable for being lying scumbags.

hey, that's good enough for me. I know he does good work, I was just voicing more what I would do, not saying he's doing it wrong.

Sam, I would put those on both sides just to keep things even.

I've found out one thing in life very early.

There's the truth: mgno.gif

And then there's the truth: mgyes.gif

Know what question people always ask me? "Why are you selling it?"

The answer of "Because I bought it wrecked, spent as little money as possible to repair it, and plan to resell it for as much as I possibly can," doesn't seem to go over very well.

I disclose the major work that has been done, but downplay the severity of the work. A couple of years ago I had a jeep that had been real lightly touched on the front, barely tweaked a fender, barely cracked the header panel up, one woman who came to look at it "it worries me that its been wrecked."

There's just no reasoning with those people, if your honest it bites you in the @$$, it's understandable how car dealers get a reputable for being lying scumbags.

In all of our lives we choose how much personal integrity that we display. If someone is comfortable at the level discussed above, well, that is their decision.

I find it depressing that the personal integrity bar is set so low in so many business people.

A couple years ago I had a '74 El Dorado convertable I was trying to sell. I had rebuilt this car from the ground up and it was perfect in every respect. When one Looky Lou asked me why I was selling it I told him cause it was stolen and I had received a tip the sheriff had located it and was on his way out to recover it. He didn't buy it. :grrrr: