ikindle

jimoshel

My GF been bugging me for a ikindle for christmas. I don't have the foggiest idea of anything about them. Can someone suggest a site where I can get some info? Can anybody recommend a good one? :D The bad ones to stay away from? :no: TNX, Jim

My GF been bugging me for a ikindle for christmas. I don't have the foggiest idea of anything about them. Can someone suggest a site where I can get some info? Can anybody recommend a good one? :D The bad ones to stay away from? :no: TNX, Jim

goto barnes and noble.....dish out cash......?????????????.......profit

goto barnes and noble.....dish out cash......?????????????.......profit

lol. that's a good episode of south park there...

I think what you are after is a Kindle. It is sold by Amazon and used solely for reading. You wirelessly (free 3G connection) download books and read them on the device. The good thing is, once you buy a book you can always retrieve it again online if your Kindle ever screws up or goes missing.

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Wireless-R ... B0015T963C

My wife is a book worm and has one. She loves it. Takes it on camping trips, while out wheeling, or when we travel long distances to pick up Jeep parts. She has had one of the first styles for 2 years and it continues to work flawlessly.

just an FYI, the screen is not backlit....so if she's planning to read in bed in the evening she's still gonna need a nightlight.

(my mother-in-law has been hinting at one as well, I'm doing my research)

Jeff