1991 Jeep Comanche MJ 4x4 w AX-15, D44

ncgamedog

I've decided to let my MJ go here are a few quick specs:

4.0L HO crate engine w approx 50k miles

96' AX-15 5-speed and NP231 transfer case

Dana 44 rear axle with "Solid" diff cover 3:55 gears (new brakes)

97' High Pinion Dana 30 front axle (new unit bearings and brakes) "Solid" diff cover 3:55 gears

2" lift

Custom Icon wheels and new 265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler MTRs

K&N FPIK intake

Has spray in bed liner and new Black diamond plate aluminum toolbox.

The Jeep is in amazing condition, and has NO rust. Its tough to find a HO version of one of these, much less in this condition.

$5000 firm

2891557690103920432S600x600Q85.jpg

2332368970103920432S600x600Q85.jpg

2084318590103920432S600x600Q85.jpg2035502680103920432S600x600Q85.jpg2541050760103920432S600x600Q85.jpg2112026130103920432S600x600Q85.jpg2388241940103920432S600x600Q85.jpg

2443493810103920432S600x600Q85.jpg

You are correct, and I should figure out a way to prevent the pictures linking back to the album. Not to hide anything, I'm just afraid their may be some personal pics in there, I can't remember. But to answer your question, the stock d35 was ditched due to its weakness and 3.07 gears. I upgraded both axles for better brakes, and future offroad plans. I also pulled our boat a few times with it, and didn't want to do any pulling on a Dana 35. I never half step when it comes to my vehicles, I often over build them, when its not necessary. The good news is that I don't keep them long either, so the buyer benefits from my over compensation lol

Nice looking seats. What are they from? Also notice there is no cover at the back of the cab. Did you do all the upgrade work? Have you installed the Big Ton springs? Does it have a factor trailer hitch/receiver?

Thanks, I dunno they were in the truck when I got it. I think they might be Bestop. I had most of the work done professionally at Rides of Conover. No to big ton springs. It does have a hitch, I don't know if its factory, but I doubt it cause it looks too new.

Are you interested in buying?

will you take a partial trade i have a 90 comanche just like yours only two wheel drive and i have been wanting to convert to 4x4 but yours is already there..mine is also rust free and in excellent condition its 2.5l 4 cilinder and will do like 28 to 30 miles per gallon..lol..just checking doesnt hurt to ask its white and has the silver sport truck stripes..only has 99k original miles..have pics if you want to see it.. ;) it doesnt have the wheels on this pic anymore it has the canyons off of a 99 tj.. looks nicer ill see if i can get pics as it sits now..

Hey man, I can't believe that you are selling. (Iam The guy with the red 89 that you met @ Concord Mills Wal Mart.) To all those looking to buy, I seen this one in person and believe me it is top notch. $5,000.... It is worth every bit.

How many miles does the truck itself have on it?

Everything work? AC, Radio, etc.?

Any electrical or mechanical issues or quirks?

How's the clutch master cyl? They are known to leak.

Got any pictures of under the hood and/or under the truck?

Thanks.

How many miles does the truck itself have on it? 150k

Everything work? yup AC, Radio, etc.? has pioneer CD player and speakers

Any electrical or mechanical issues or quirks? none

How's the clutch master cyl? They are known to leak. no leaky

Got any pictures of under the hood and/or under the truck? I don't, but will get some if your serious

Thanks.

Hey man, I have been looking for a jeep comanche in good condition for a while. I currently have a 1999 gmc sierra 2500 4x4 with 186,000 miles on it. I don't know if you would be willing to trade, but if not I could possibly sell my truck in the next few weeks and have the $5000. I would love to have this truck and I am very serious about buying, just email me about it and I can send you pictures of my truck or I can try to sell my truck within the next week or so. Thanks.

OK, I realize this truck may seem too good to be true, and all these strange questions I am receiving have me thinking I must have it priced too low. Maybe I should move it to ebay or something. I am getting the same questions asked over and over (seemingly in disbelief ) via this thread, PM's, and emails...let me make this clear once and for all where everyone can read it.

This truck has NO mechanical or NO electrical issues/problems of any kind.

There is ZERO/0/NO rust on the truck

The title is 110% clear and the truck has never been wrecked/salvaged/flood damaged/ect

All of the factory equipped options work/function properly. I.E. the AC blows extremely cold and the heat is very hot

Even the stock interior lights both burn and come on when you open the doors.

It has a simple aftermarket pioneer CD player and the two door speakers, along w two speakers in the B pillars behind the seats, are aftermarket. It is also equipped with XM satellite radio.

I'm not trying to hide anything about the truck, it has just been well maintained all of its life, and upgraded to have the best combination of factory type drive-train components. If anyone has any more specific questions contact me via PM and I will provide my telephone number.

Thank you all for the interest!

-Justin

• 2 months later...

Archived