1989 Jeep MJ Pioneer - Kentucky -$6500 obo

Guest brusterblack1

Guest brusterblack1

Infinity burnt orange $4200 custom paint Job with custom striping painted in 2009 , Burgundy interior in excellent shape all original, Pioneer flip down cd player, with Polk DX speakers sound like a symphony, Also comes with Sirius satellite radio stiletto 100 which is portable unit and can be taken out of truck to listen anywhere. It has a built in hard drive so you can store all your favorite music and listen to it whenever, Also the truck has been dynamatted to eliminate road noise. Has a 1/2 farad battery cap on driver’s side to eliminate battery pull from the stereo. Entire outside of vehicle lights bumpers, mirrors everything is new. Also converted the headlights to euros and put the xenon bulbs in it. It will blind you. Windows are tinted and have so many extras that go with the truck including a truck cover to protect from dust, light bulbs, all extra new parts, mirrors(new). Also truck bed and underneath of truck have been Rhino lined.

The engine is a smooth running smoke-free 4.o Litre Renix fuel injected inline six smooth shifting AX-15 5-speed manual transmission, 3.07:1 geared Dana 35 rear axle with limited slip differential. Has a BDS 3” total lift done by off road center of Cincinnati last year and it was a complete lift, New 31" Bf Goodrich T/A off road tires and custom rims. Installed a tow package last year and electric plugs from Haskins hitching post. The truck bed and underneath has been rhino lined 2 years ago. Everything on this Comanche from the suspension, gas tanks, brake lines, hoses, electrical is all new and been replaced i mean everything for this collectors vehicle. Has been showed total detail.

Great truck for a collector. I want it to go to a good Jeep enthusiast/collector, not just someone who wants a service truck for their leisure. This is not a work truck, it has over $9700 of work put into it. It is getting difficult to find clean, rust-free Comanche’s, and even harder to find one that is in good running daily-drivable shape. And this one, which is custom , needs nothing to make it perfect. Its already to go, and is great looking just the way it is. I did all the restoration work and modifications on the truck, except where mentioned. I have always had this truck in the garage since I purchased in 1995. This truck is highway ready - just buy it, fly in, and drive it home. Sale is as-is, no warranty. $500 deposit due 48 hours after close of auction. Paypal preferred.

The only reason i am getting rid of this show truck right now is due to a divorce so my loss your gain. This truck is perfect so good luck bidding and may the lucky person drive it home. This is a one of a kind you will get alot of looks when you pull up to the red light! It sold on Ebay last week for $6200 but the buyer could not come up with the payment.

Allen 859-307-3041/ To view pics- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... &viewitem=

Your MJ looks great, but $6,500 for a truck with a subpar interior, a stock Dana 35, and 2WD is a stretch.

I always thought if I needed to sell mine, I might be able to get $6,000 for it. It has low miles, a good interior, D44, 4WD. I must confess, I am a little suprised this one sold for $6,000. While this is a great looking truck, I agree with robfg67. Shows what I know.

What a lot of people don't know is that ebay is a legal binding contract. If you bid on something, you have to buy it legally. You could take that guy to court and he would be forced to pay for it if you really wanted to persue that.

Archived