A quick shout out

88pioneer

To motion offroad. I know some people dislike this company for there own reasons, however I am very pleased with their customer service. I recently ordered a few items from them, and rather than finding out once the package arrived that some items were back ordered, I received a phone call from the president of the company letting me know the status of something as little as a sticker, and that it would be arriving asap. They helped me with a question on the header I bought, and today I received an envelope with an extra sticker along with a very nice letter from their president, Adam who I believe is a member on here. I rarely see this type of customer service, and was pleasantly surprised. I will for sure buy from them again, and would recommend them to anyone.

:cheers:

I have had a great experience, knoledgeable guys and fast shipping. The only complaint is when they shipped my 3" front springs littered with "Fragile, Glass, Do Not Drop" the UPS guy came up to my front door and instead of walking up the two cement stairs he decided to throw the box onto the porch against the door. :doh:

Come on UPS, now that you saved a ton of money by alleviating left turns how bout you put some money on common sense training.