Props to Spencer at jeepsticker.com

ORCA

I ordered the flat black J-e-e-p decals for my truck's tailgate and they arrived today: :cheers:

PICT9187r.jpg

I'll update when I put them on (hopefully sometime soon). I just wanted to give Spencer some recognition because he's a nice guy who went above what I expected (and gave me a free 'only in a MJ' decal!) Thanks Spencer!

jamminz.gif

Make your tailgates pretty: http://www.jeepsticker.com/

:brows:

If you havent seen my projects thread "got the paint on" Check out the decals he cut for me there. He has went above all expectations as I said before and has been great to work with. can't wait to get him to do more custom stuff for me and hopefully the USAF soon. ;)

Cole

If you havent seen my projects thread "got the paint on" Check out the decals he cut for me there. He has went above all expectations as I said before and has been great to work with. can't wait to get him to do more custom stuff for me and hopefully the USAF soon. ;)

Cole

He told me about it all, and makes me want to get my own made ;)

He made RUBICLONE STICKERS for me too.

I had one that had bubbles in 2 of the letters, and with no questions asked, another decal showed up in the mail a few days later. I put the first one on with no problems, and the second one went on perfect then bubbles showed up a few min later.

Spencer walked me through the technique that I used and then explained to me where I could do something different to make the application better, using a credit card instead of a body putty applicator.

I don't think that it was my fault, but even if it was, no questions asked.

I have not put my MJ and Tailgate Decals on yet.

I am waiting for Comanche Decals in the font like the origional side cladding, and XJ and Cherokee Decals in the font like the oringional side decals on my XJ and I am going to do the XJ and MJ on fender, with flags below them, and Cherokee and or Comanche on the lower door like the newer XJ's or if I can fit it, on the fender where it is supposed to be.

Anyhow Awesome Stuff!!

Hey Guys, thanks for the kind words!

I was wondering, is my english correct? Should it be ONLY IN AN MJ? That sounds weird too, but, if you spell out M it's EM.

Sometimes bubbles show up in vinyl, just part of using the materials. I would rather have customers happy than have to look at a bad decal!

• 2 weeks later...

These side ones are tough since I don't have an MJ around..

If someone took a good isometric shot of the body panels, and provided some measurements, I could do it.. Think there will be a lot of orders? Are these more than one color?

robin.jpg

Guess they are orange on white ones... I would probably simplify it a bit.

Those decals look good. I see that you updated the site with comanche fender decals, that's awesome. i'm missing the chrome comanche emblems on my fenders. Planning on repainting the truck in the summer, likely gona get the whole set. Any chance that you can make the 4.0 litre and the Command Trac decal as well?

GUYS,

SPENCE IS CLOSE TO ME AND A MEMBER OF OUR LOCAL CLUB. IF I CAN HELP WITH ANYONE THIS STUFF, I WOULD BE GLAD TO.

MY MJ HAS ALL THE FACTORY BADGES. I ALSO HAVE A COUPLE SETS OF THE OLDER STYLE BEDGES. I CAN PROVIDE SPENCE WITH ANY AND ALL MEASUREMANTS.

cw