metric ton leaf springs (WI)

89eliminator

i have a pair of MT springs sitting in the shed that i really need to get rid of cause i need the money to fix some stuff. i never personally ran them on any truck, but i was told by the PO that they were ran for a few years. the bushings look to be in good condition yet, the springs could use a light paint touch up. I'm in SE WI, I'm not shipping them. i would meet up somewhere if it were in reason.

$200 OBO

• 2 weeks later...

If you'd reconsider shipping them, I'd go $150 + shipping to Boston.

(assuming you still have them, & Rob + others are out).

Could probably slap a shipping label on each one, without even boxing them.

:waving:

true story. i sold my 4.5" Rustys leafs a couple years back via Fed-Ex. i did just like you said, sent them unboxed with just the shipping label on each. well they somehow lost both leaf packs during shipping. don't ask me how because that seems impossible to LOSE them. anyways, i was out leaf springs and had to refund the buyer (obviously). sooooo, i would like to sell these local first.

true story. i sold my 4.5" Rustys leafs a couple years back via Fed-Ex. i did just like you said, sent them unboxed with just the shipping label on each. well they somehow lost both leaf packs during shipping. don't ask me how because that seems impossible to LOSE them. anyways, i was out leaf springs and had to refund the buyer (obviously). sooooo, i would like to sell these local first.

Understandable Wade, I'd hate to get burned like that.

Thanks for the reply.

:cheers:

If you'd reconsider shipping them, I'd go $150 + shipping to Boston.

(assuming you still have them, & Rob + others are out).

Could probably slap a shipping label on each one, without even boxing them.

:waving:

That's how I shipped my 3" lift leaf springs to Alabama.

Archived