Newark CA PNP - 91 MJ

Sad to say, another (HO) MJ bit the dust...Decent shape too, 133K miles. Let me know if you have specific questions about it.

Info: 91 MJ 4.0L 2WD, AW4 (column shift), SB, D35, bench seat (tan color, no rips/ tears), camper shell (too small for MJ)

Very sorry to hear about the loss. Are you really sure it is beyond economic repair? Were you at "fault" or was the "other guy? I ask this because last year, my 91 MJ got trashed while parked by some person who was at a stop sign and did not see the "speeding" car who had the right of way.

I collected on her insurance to properly fix the truck, but the insurance co. branded my title after agreeing not to brand the title.

My truck is also a 91 with a column shift Automatic and I would like to have (for a very reasonable price) the standard cluster in the truck. Will you consider a very reasonable price if you get others to buy parts?

Thanks for your reply,

John Jackson

Hey guys- Went back to the yard today-- the sender/pump assembly had been pulled. As for the instrument cluster, I sent you a couple pm's, but never heard back regarding the price. I confirmed from the yard it would cost $38 for the cluster. Not sure when I'm heading back though.