Comanche of the month, Sep 2010 --- WILDMAN'S alloftheabove

Where's Bob? :dunno:

He's been really really busy... It took him everything in his power to get this out to me on time, and the only reason he did was because I think he couldn't start a job until later on, and had a free second to sit and write it up.

Rob L.

:agree:

Yup, what Rob said :yes:

The good new is.........I'm not working 60 hours weeks any more.........I'm now working 70 hour weeks........ :ack:

But, you'll all be glad to know were some of that "Simulate" money is going........2 jobs I have are being funded thru that :D

I'll just have to re-invest that simulate $$$ back into the MJ collection :banana:

I think :hmm: that's what is was for...........right??? :dunno:

I envy you.

Id love to have every MJ around, runnin, rusty or not.....i just think knowing I have saved many has to be a good feeling :thumbsup:

Awesome job :cheers:

ComancheKid.........That exactly the reason I'm doing what I'm doing :yes:

Maybe some day, I'll have my own Charter of the "The International MJ Preservation Society" :banana:

So thats why you don't see too many MJ's anymore, this guys got them all!!!!

nanche75.........That's not the first time I've hear that......... :rotf:

I had a guy at the shop last year that told me he couldn't find a MJ anywhere around here, and told me I had them all.........I just told him that I'm quicker at grabbing them than he was :yes:

Damn, you have a whole tribe. Congratulations, I'll keep an eye out for a '92 for you. ;)

fiatslug.......got your PM ;) I'll keep an eye on that one :thumbsup: and I do have a whole tribe now, and I have 2 Native Americans (Seneca/Mohawk) working on my crew now too :yes:

Thanks for all the nice comments guys :D

Just wish I had more free time to gloat over this :oops: And more free time to turn some of the projects over into Mean Street Running Machines :doh:

That white thing with the factory roll bar? I think I'm in love. :drool:

Is she still on the road?

No, it's not :(

Got that one in Southern PA from a member here, and he needed the drive train for another XJ that's still on the road..........I have a donor for that one, and just need the time (some day) to get back together and running.

• 3 months later...

Holy rusted bed side Bob!!!!!!!! I knew you had a few,, say 6 or 7 but 13.5!!!!!!!! lol

I like the white tall project MJ with the 97+ doors!! (you know the red doors with the ratchet strap holding them on... yeah that one.. with the nice interior... yeah that one...I like that one the bestest!!)

Sorry I missed this.... Been BUSY with life! ha....

• 8 months later...

Now I know this is an old thread but I've been away from the site for a lil and just stumbled across this. I had the pleasure of meeting Wildman a lil while back when he bought the white comanche from me. He's a great guy to deal with an it was awesome to meet another member. I had no clue you had so many comanches! Glad to see some pics of my old one.

• kryptronic unpinned and featured this topic