WTB - MJ, XJ, YJ, TJ Seats - WTB

ParadiseMJ

I live in Northern California. I will drive to Reno, SF Bay, North Coast, Gold Country or Southern Oregon. ~~200 miles for right seats, condition and/or price.

I have a decent bench seat I'll GIVE away if I can find the right pair of buckets.

I need 2 bucket seats. MJ, XJ (2 door), TJ, YJ that fold forward. Have brackets. 11" center to center rails. Not rocket (curved) rails. Manual, but I can make power seats work. Have center console. Optimal color is Tan, Tan/Black...cloth or leather...decent shape. Please, if they're butt-sprung or in bad shape (burns, stains etc.) I'll pass.

You name the price, I'll see if I can do it. Other colors OK if in good shape.

Thanks guys.

I have some 06 WK 65 ANNV. seats I will let go. You will need to build some type of seat base to get them in a MJ. I had them in Onyx at one point. The color is taupe.

There are pics of them in the Onyx build thread.

$150 is what I have in them and it is what I need to get back out of them.

• 1 month later...

I live an hour north of Sacramento, I've got two bucket seats I've been deciding if I wanted to put in my mj or not. They're gray. They don't fold forward though, only backwards. I did find some at the junk yard the day I went that folded forward but they were kind of beat up so I went with these ones.

I have the MJ bucket seat frames only. No seats , sliders, or brackets. These were from an MJ that burned on the side of the road and videoed by the owner who posted the fire on CC. The frames are a bit scorched and rusty and you would need to replace the tilt cables but the seats do operate. I did not notice any structural weakness but you would have to be the final judge on that issue. I will post pics if you are interested. I will give you the frames for free but you would have to pay the shipping cost(??). Let me know.

Remi.