asking price?

jftimbo

Hey guys,

I am currently thinking about selling the comanche next summer. I would hate to part with it, but I just pour so much money into it, and I'm going to be living off campus and will be in need of a vehicle with a bit better gas mileage. The only problem is I know that my dad won't let me part with it unless I get the best price possible. So I was just going to try and get an idea of what all you comanche gurus think I could get from it. So here it is:

For semi-recent pics here's a post:

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1238

-89 Short Bed

-4.0 I6

-AX-15

-Stock Axles

-Brand New BFG AT 31x10.5's

-2" spring spacers up front, sits very level as rear has not sagged at all.

-Recent paint job with original blue paint

-Nice looking grille guard.

-Line-X in bed, over the rails.

-Fabbed Rollbar with bosch halogen fog lights

-Cragar steel wheels in great condition.

-High performance K&N cone air filter

-Thrush turbo muffler

-Bucket seat conversion with black covers.

-PREMIUM sound system worth over $1000. Will probably keep subs and amp, but would be willing to sell box if buyer wanted.

-Lots of cosmetic interior work.

Overall, the truck is in great condition as its my pride and joy. I have yet to see a comanche with an interior as clean as this one. The engine is still running really strong at 120k. Had the rear main seal and oil pan seal replaced recently. Only true problem with this truck is a little bit of death wobble. But its something that someone who had a little time could fix, I am just to swamped here at school to worry about it, as its very minor to begin with.

Let me know what you guys think I could get for her.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Your rig looks great, but you will have a hard time getting top dollar for it with the DW going on. Stereo equipment only adds value when the person buying it likes loud music :brows: Personally I think you will be better off keeping it. If I was going to make an offer on it you would probrbaly laugh at me cause to me it is only worth about 1500

Fuel mileage is overrated. :roll:

:agree:

I think you said it in your post, " I would hate to part with it, but I just pour so much money into it"

So keep it, enjoy the sweat you poured into the MJ.

If your Dad instsists, then put a price of $3,800 on it and if it don't sell, Well then you got to keep it :brows:

pong is right, sound systems don't add any value to a vehicle.

What your calling DW might just be shimming of the front, If you have DW, you would know it, when the whole front end starts shaking so bad you spike the brakes and pull off the road to see what fell off, and end up changing your paints. I don't think there is "a bit of DW"