The New Ride OF JAKEMANS

Jakeman17

dang man, i hate to be a downer, but that engine is one of the worst around in most mechanics opinion. head gaskets are a common failure as well. and to top it off this thing has been beat on, i wish you luck though.

i guess i could've just kept that to myself, i don't wanna be offensive, but i call it like i see it, thats all.

dang man, i hate to be a downer, but that engine is one of the worst around in most mechanics opinion. head gaskets are a common failure as well. and to top it off this thing has been beat on, i wish you luck though.

Believe me, he knows... I gave him a "fatherly lashing" when he came over and told me what he had bought.

Rob L. :rotfl2:

Believe me, he knows... I gave him a "fatherly lashing" when he came over and told me what he had bought.

Rob L. :rotfl2:

X2

The motor was just rebuilt 600 miles ago but i know

Supposedly the motor was being built to be a drag car....

Thats Y it was rebuilt and also bc he ran it without oil

wtf, lol :rotf: :rotfl2:

thats sig worthy right ther.

the motor was rebuilt to be a drag car, nothing to do with running that oil consuming, head gasket leaking, turd of a motor out of oil.

But what did the P.O. use for exhaust manifold gasket material?

Dave, get a good load of dew ready to spit at the screen.

Rob L.

i already ruined my screen when i read the above comment :rotf:

Silicon

but all has been removed except the o2 housing dump

ugh.

jake. really?

if it was STOCK, then you should have bought it.

you just made a worse decision than to sell your mj....this is a modified car with a known bad engine design, that "supposedly" has had an engine rebuild...you have paperwork for the shop that did it? if not...then I presume the PO rebuilt it?...then I'd flip this car and make some quick cash, because he can't be too bright if he "ran it out of oil".

the point of you getting a car was to get a RELIABLE, fuel efficient vehicle.

:doh: sorry to be a downer here dude...but really, I wonder wtf is going on in your head sometimes. and yeah, this is coming from the guy who's ignoring advice not to lift his DD.

i think it doesn't matter who rebuilt it, whoever did it is guaranteed hack. look at the way things were seen to be done already.

run away.

and it must be bad if pat is saying he doesn't know whats going on in someone's head :rotfl2:

1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

1990 eagle talon tsi awd 5 speed 114K miles that is very clean!! The only rust on the car is around the sunroof, which is only surface rust!!!

Car runs and drives great, just burns oil because the valve seals are bad!

Here a list of new parts with under 500 miles!!

Rebuilt shortblock

-1g big rods

-NPR pistons

-acl bearings

-balance shaft eliminator

-new oem oil pump

-new oem water pump

-new timing belt

Rebuilt awd trans

ACT 2100 clutch

Starter, front axles, IAC motor, slave cylinder

Now for some Perfomance Parts

-hard piping

-walbro 255 fuel pump

-16g with o2 housing with dump and 3" apexi N1 exhaust

-ceramic coated pacesetter header (but currently needs to be rewelded around the flange so I will also include a 2G exhaust manifold)

-ARP headstuds

-short throw shifter

-koyo radiator with slimline fans

sorry about your luck. 1g dsm's are the biggest piece of fukin junk there is

that turbo is a Chinese tdh05 knock off of a real 16g i give that 200 miles before the seals blow.

i mean to each his own man but you couldn't give me a dsm. there garbage.

6 bolt or 7 bolt crank. both crap and they crank walk due to thrush bearings wear out.

i hope you well but in the long run all its going to do is leak oil and blow up non stop.

haha thats as bad as slowboyracing building a 30,000 evo and they toss it on the dyno with no oil in it. haha i was there that day it was funny.

anyways when your 4G63 POS dsm breaks again check out our website. www.cimotorsports.net

low prices fast shipping

haha thats as bad as slowboyracing building a 30,000 evo and they toss it on the dyno with no oil in it. haha i was there that day it was funny.

anyways when your 4G63 POS dsm breaks again check out our website. http://www.cimotorsports.net

low prices fast shipping

tell me why anyone takes a fresh engine to the dyno anyway?

Good luck to you man.

A friend of the family bought one of those. It looked like new at 65K but did not run and had a mess of aftermarket parts under it. I helped him replace a few seals and the turbo. Got it to run, poorly, then the transmission went along with the front end chassis parts. He sold it and bought a Neon... Hey, at least the neon still runs.

I would sell ASAP and get an ecconomy car.

COming from a teenager, DO NOT buy a done up vehicle, especially if it was done up by a teenager chances are it will have been bag drove (except mine :brows: ) Your best bet would have been to buy a stock csr drove by some old man, I learned this lesson the hard way.

Good luck to you man.

A friend of the family bought one of those. It looked like new at 65K but did not run and had a mess of aftermarket parts under it. I helped him replace a few seals and the turbo. Got it to run, poorly, then the transmission went along with the front end chassis parts. He sold it and bought a Neon... Hey, at least the neon still runs.

I would sell ASAP and get an ecconomy car.

umm, the neon is the same thing