let me introduce myself I am an 88 Comanche!!

rdp001

Well it is ! a 8 " with 2" spacers and let me see if I can get ya a side shot :roll:this is the best I can do at the moment I will have more pictures soon can t take them right now ,I am planting some Dana 44 s under it and setting up the rear with a 4 link so have to move the gas tank to the bed. a><!-- m -->

[/img]

Is it still on short arms? That's some funky mud you guys have got.

i think the skyjackers are the kits that come with a sub-frame. IIRC

better than the GA mud... we've only got red clay...

I don't know what it's called here, but it's from the cinders.

I remember jage was working on the subframe kit.

Yes you are right ,the Skyjacker does come with the support however they are very proud of there products @ $2800 for the whole rockready set up don t ya think. :roll:

yeah, but nobody else offers an 8" that i can think of. rustys has the MJ 4" full lift pack so you could do a 10" lift. but no 8"

how are those price i mean uh skyjacker springs? ive heard theyre real hard?

The first oficial jeep dealer in argentina started in 1993 selling XJ´s and some CJ,s. That is why it is difficult and very expensive to get spare parts. Before that some jeep vehicles were imported by different people. In the case of the Comanches in Argentina , in 1987 the goverment bought aprox. 200 comanches for Yacireta Dam construction and when civil work was finished there was an auction for 60 or 70 trucks. Most of them were not usable. The best are still running. There are some Comanches in Argentina in good condition. But price is much more higher than in the USA.

Let me know what you need and I will be glad to help you.

Fernando