What to do with $1000 (other than spend it on the truck)

ORCA

So i'm going to be recieving $1000 from my grampa (thanks gramps!) just for the hell of it. My first thought would be to buy a cheap DD and cut the shiet out of the mj and dedicate that to wheeling.

BUT I feel like that may be a waste. I instead would like to do something productive with it like invest it...? Or something along those lines.

Any recommendations? Afew of you guys know how the world works alittle better than I do, and I wanna know what you'd do with it. Something smarter than a new set of meats (even though i could use em..)

Who knows? Maybe I will be the owner of yet another jeep.

I vote a winch.

However...

If you insist on being responsible, US Bonds are a good safe investment.

Mutual Funds are also generally a good, reliable choice.

I supose the correct decision is based on what kind of a person your grandpa is, what kind of relationship you two have, and what he was looking to see you do with the money.

Perhapse he wanted to see you have fun with it? Seems like if he wanted you to invest it, he could have just done it for you and left it to you when he dies. I supose the only way to know would be to ask.

I could use around 400 real quick if you want to invest in my truck for me. Hell Ill even ut your name on it as a sponsor..... :brows: :jump: comanche.gif :clapping:

Just kidding buy another and put the left overs in a stock or something to make some money for later when you brake one of them...

Cole

However...

If you insist on being responsible, US Bonds are a good safe investment.

Mutual Funds are also generally a good, reliable choice.

I supose the correct decision is based on what kind of a person your grandpa is, what kind of relationship you two have, and what he was looking to see you do with the money.

Perhapse he wanted to see you have fun with it? Seems like if he wanted you to invest it, he could have just done it for you and left it to you when he dies. I supose the only way to know would be to ask.

Wow, never thought about it like that. He's alot like me (more than anyone else in the family) so he'd think it was funny if I bought yet another jeep. Thanks man, you've really turned over a new leaf for me :cheers: Before i do anything i'm gonna ask him personally where he thought he'd see the money go (and where'd he would like it go).

find someone who knows the stock market.

1000 dollars could be 10000 in less then 2 months!

That's what i'm talking about!! Make money money money make money money money!

I'm no really strapped for cash nowadays, so it's not like I necessarily NEED this. It's more like winning the family lottery jamminz.gif I think I might be a red blooded over weight american and spend some of the cash now on my truck. Invest the rest and hopefully make a good chunk of change :cheers:

Either way, i'll jeep ya'lls updated with it :chillin: