Best Adjustable Lower control arms??

I am looking into buying new adjustable lower control arms. I have 3" lift coils and New OEM upper control arms. I am running 245/70/16 tires and do not plan on wheeling it. It will be mostly on road comfort so what do you recommend for this?

I am leaning toward JKS arms because of their rubber bushings.

Thanks in advance!

When i lifted my XJ 3" i didnt notice any difference in ride versus stock

at 3" you only gonna need about 1/4" longer then stock so i don't think your going to notice any improved ride from adj arms.

you could probably get close just by adding shims to the stock lowers.

I think i would second the wj arms as they will cure any rubbing problems, or you could get some fixed length arms for a 3" lift. IMO adj arms will be a waste of money at 3" unless you plan to go bigger.

as for adj arms I have Rough country adj arms on my MJ and they seem to be working well,I got them from Hellcreek with my club discount for a great price.

I tried WJ lower control arms and after grinding for a while I decided it wasn't going to work for me. My control arms are stock from a '93 XJ so I am looking to upgrade them and it would be easier to buy adjustable ones than to shim the old ones. I know there isn't much shimming to do, but I don't think anyone aftermarket sells any good non-adjustable ones. Plus if I decide to raise it higher in the future I can with the adjustable ones. I have a very minor rubbing now with the old LCA's.

Thanks for the replies, keep 'em coming.

I've had my hands on several different adjustable control arms and have had many different sets on my own Jeeps.

Based on what information you've given I'd either recommend the JKS or the RE SuperRide adjustables.

The JKS - JKS6100 are quite a bit more expensive and honestly I think are overpriced for what they are. A quality product but I don't think worth the extra coin (we're JKS dealers, and sell a lot of JKS parts; so I'm not trying to discredit them).

The RE SuperRide - 3720 set has rubber bushings on both ends. You'll get a much better ride than the one's on the market with flex joints on them. Plus they are $100 cheaper than the JKS one's...

Let me know if I can answer any questions on either set. I have them both on the shelf and am happy to get you any info you'd like on either set.

I've had my hands on several different adjustable control arms and have had many different sets on my own Jeeps.

Based on what information you've given I'd either recommend the JKS or the RE SuperRide adjustables.

The JKS - JKS6100 are quite a bit more expensive and honestly I think are overpriced for what they are. A quality product but I don't think worth the extra coin (we're JKS dealers, and sell a lot of JKS parts; so I'm not trying to discredit them).

The RE SuperRide - 3720 set has rubber bushings on both ends. You'll get a much better ride than the one's on the market with flex joints on them. Plus they are $100 cheaper than the JKS one's...

Let me know if I can answer any questions on either set. I have them both on the shelf and am happy to get you any info you'd like on either set.

PM sent