will theese fit?

some of the Jeep aluminum rims will need the center caps popped out for use on some 2wds. the little bearing caps gets in the way. Will this affect those rims on your Jeep? Dunno for sure. I'm just regurgitating what I've read. :D

for what it's worth, I've got the older version on my 2wd in georgia:

30x9.5's will fit on factory 7's no problem,

but with deep back spacing factory wheels (5.25" on most 7's, tho some ZJ wheels had 5"),

the tires might rub your LCA's, or catch the backside of the ft flares when you turn.

If you have a 2wd, make sure you check the wheel clearance on the hub when you bolt them up.

Other than the temporary mini-spare's wheel, every stock XJ/MJ wheel had 5.25" backspacing.

All factory XJ/MJ aluminum 15x7's, all steel 15x7's, and even the steel 15x6's all got 5.25" backspacing.

(the wagon wheel type XJ/MJ wheel was a 15x7).

There is a star style steel wheel that some base ZJ's got,

that wheel had 5" backspacing (tho a very similar XJ star wheel had the 5.25").

I believe the 15x7 ZJ canyon wheels were 5.25"bs, but i gave my last set away a few years ago, and forget now.

All YJ wheels (6" & 7') got the same 5.25" bs as XJ's except for the 15x8 YJ Renagade (Gambler style) wheel,

that was 5.5" bs (same as all TJ 15x8's).

but with deep back spacing factory wheels (5.25" on most 7's, tho some ZJ wheels had 5"),

the tires might rub your LCA's, or catch the backside of the ft flares when you turn.

If you have a 2wd, make sure you check the wheel clearance on the hub when you bolt them up.

30x9.50s on those rims will not hit the flares, but they will rub the lower control arms.

30x9.50s on those rims will not hit the flares, but they will rub the lower control arms.

I never had any rubbing with my BFG ATs. It was close, but still didn't touch. :D

My XJ:

4.5" RE coils, (slightly trimmed to give a true 4")

RE adjustable flex lowers, RE fixed uppers

3.5" RE leafs W/extended shackles.

Flares were trimmed to stuff 32x11.5 BFG's (on 4"bs Eagle 15x7's) & 31x10.5 TrXus's (on 5.25"bs ARE 15x8's)

I took the 32's off, and put Factory TJ 30x9.5's, on 15x8 TJ Canyon Wheels (5.5"bs).

When backing up, and turning (like EVERY time I back into the driveway),

the 30's rub the flares. :doh:

some of the Jeep aluminum rims will need the center caps popped out for use on some 2wds. the little bearing caps gets in the way. Will this affect those rims on your Jeep? Dunno for sure. I'm just regurgitating what I've read. :D

Pete is 100% correct.

I had to pop out the center caps for my 2WD MJ for the front wheels only, when I swapped in 16" ZJ rims. Which worked out, because one of the center caps was missing anyway.

I'm actually in the process of creating new center caps. I've got the materials, but haven't done it yet.

Expect a writeup in the DIY section, when I get around to it.