UFC 114

maddzz1

I'm glad i didnt pay for the fight.

It was kind of a joke,rampage has not fought in over a year and he just cut like 50lbs were evans was in perfect shape.

i want to see a rematch when both are on their game.

i sure would rather hear bisping lose. i will root against him no matter who he fights. he lost the hamill fight, and whenever he's fought a real contender, he loses. who are these guys he keeps fighting. now he's 20 and 4, 19 and 5 in my book. i guess the guy he just fought has a good record, but i never heard of him. and i wish chris leben would have showed up for his fight against bisping, that sucked. so he's had 5 or 6 real fights, oh well.

i sure would rather hear bisping lose. i will root against him no matter who he fights. he lost the hamill fight, and whenever he's fought a real contender, he loses. who are these guys he keeps fighting. now he's 20 and 4, 19 and 5 in my book. i guess the guy he just fought has a good record, but i never heard of him. and i wish chris leben would have showed up for his fight against bisping, that sucked. so he's had 5 or 6 real fights, oh well.

I agree. Before he coached on the ultimate fighter I hadnt heard of him. After the show, I hated him. He was a cocky pr$#k. It made me smile when Dan Henderson knocked him out.