anyone ever order these

I ordered them some time back and JCW ended the order because they could not fill the order. I waited about three months when I got the letter telling me the BO on the set of springs was discontinued.

JCW is nothing but a BROKER, they drop ship the majority of thier "inventory" from other manufacturers.

Personally I would not waste your time...I ordered the RUSTYS 4" leafs and have been VERY HAPPY with them. They too screwed up the order and had to ship one spring three times..BUT once I got them and installed them I was happy.

CW

Guys,

I gotta say. I have been RUSTYS basher and have had some problems with their service and products in the past. But these springs are VERY GOOD. They ride better than stock, flex better than stock and provide more than advertised lift. They are even VERY competitively priced!!

I am VERY SATISFIED!!!

CW

maybe rustys gives better service to me and my brother cause they know we can drive 100 miles and go kick their asses... but idk.

the absolute WORST service we've gotten from them is my brothers lockers/superaxle kits taking 1 1/2 weeks. and delaying the install date 2 days. and it was the right parts the first time.

they usually get stuff out to us next day. and for cheap....

but i am NOT A RUSTYS ADVOCATE... ONLY OUT OF HOUSE PRODUCTS.

their renix TBS bolts don't fit, the tow hooks bolt hits the alternator and can't be used the right way PITA, and their steering box brace didnt fit right.

What about a lifted Explorer pack? If a stock packs lowers by X amount, then a lift pack of the same amount should be stock for us right? I can't say for certain about the lift pack, but a stock Explorer main leaf pushes an MJ rear axle forward by 1/2" and the eyes are just a bit different. I would probably recommend using the MJ main leaf if it's in good shape and put the Exp pack underneath it.

Ok I got a reply and they said yes they are double Mil wrapped and they do have them so it sounds like its a good option??? Thought Id let you know. I am considering these to since they are 7 leaves and NEW.

Cole

the MJ pack is a 4 leaf i think i read on their site.