anyone want a cheap blue ray player:

Sir Sam

$65 total.... I think wal-mart has them in the $70 range. Good price though, and the cost of them came down way faster than other comparable electronics of the past. Like my 4 head VCR..... and the Star-tac phone I had.... that one really pissed me off! Oh well!

I picked one up this morning, if you read the reviews on amazon its a pretty basic unit and fairly slow to process a dvd or use the menu features. Sounds about right for what I want, the simpler the better, all that other stuff is just one more thing to go wrong.

$65 total.... I think wal-mart has them in the $70 range. Good price though, and the cost of them came down way faster than other comparable electronics of the past.

Cheapest one at walmart is $97 + tax.

I picked one up this morning, if you read the reviews on amazon its a pretty basic unit and fairly slow to process a dvd or use the menu features. Sounds about right for what I want, the simpler the better, all that other stuff is just one more thing to go wrong.

I have the same one, though I got it at sams club about a year and a half ago for $150(markdown from $200).

Yes its slow, you press dvd eject and it takes forever, and it seems to take forever to load them too, but otherwise its a perfectly fine unit.