Got another MJ. Project Doom Bringer

After kicking myself for selling my last comanche i finally got another one. here's a pic of my old truck.

And here's some pics of my new truck. Pretty much the same thing as my last one. 88 swb pionerr 2.5 Ax4 2wd. This one does have power steering at least. Needed a clutch, driver side floor has alittle rust and runs alittle rough but unlike my last truck this one didnt come out of a field after sitting for two years. The truck was a daily driver and has no rust other than the drivers floor so I brought it home. here's some pics from when I got it.

Already replaced the clutch and got it inspected. havent got around to the rough idle issue but i did put a center console and bucket seats out of a 94 xj country in it. Everyone with a comanche should have bucket seats. thanks to mfpdm for the write up.

I will be doing 4wd swap very soon including a rough country long arm kit, ironrock track bar, rubicon express coils and spring perches for a spring over, 4.56s lockers and an Ax15 swap using a 96 2.5 dakota bellhousing. I'm looking to run 6in of lift and 33s. I already have the parts i just have to get a few more things and I can get to work. I will update as things progress. Right now I'm just driving the truck to work out all the little problems.

Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think

I like the I4...duno why haha

Looks like you got a newish rad and a lot of newer hoses under the hood. Thats good stuff!

I kinda like it too. no one expects much from it. Idk why the hoses look new. Most of them are half shot. the rad is newer though.

• 2 weeks later...

Small update. Got the truck running correctly after a tps, map and oxygen sensor. Also had a scratch on my roof that was bothering me so i cut it out. Thankfully i found a sunroof to fill the hole.

My long arms also showed up along with a few things form advance adapters. Also got my clutch and clutch master cylinder. Got to get a few more things and i can get started on the lift and 4wd conversion.

here's a pic of the long arms.

Thanks for looking.

Nice truck- great start on it. Now you got plenty of stuff to keep you busy! I've been on leave for the past week so I've spent pretty much every day tinkering with mine...... Loads of fun! Good luck and have a blast.

Very nice, I got a doner 89 xj limited, putting all the little goodies into my truck. The buckets I have are power. I noticed that where the seats bolt into the floor is different on both trucks. It doesn't look like I can use the power buckets at all :dunno: I see you have the bench seat track brackets removed, they can only be used on manual buckets I assume, because it doesn't look like I can put the brackets on the power seats :doh: