blinkers (or the lack thereof)

On my 86 comanche i have no blinkers whatsoever. The gauge cluster blinker arrows don't come on and none of the blinker lights blink when I turn on the blinker. All the lights work when i turn the headlights on. i was thinkin maybe the multifunction switch or something was bad.

4 ways and brake lights work. no green arrow when the 4 ways are on though. how hard is it to swap the multi function switch n where is it?

The green arrows should flash with the 4-ways. If they don't, you have other problems to address before thinking about replacing the multi-function switch.

The yellow flasher would be a OEM one.

You can tell by your picture that the hazard flasher has been replaced with a HD metal flasher.

Did you try switching the two yet??? There both the same as far as plug in.

But......Mr. Eagle brings up a point, when you said the dash lights (arrows) don't flash when the hazards are on, but the brake lights and 4-ways work :hmm:

If you really want to get into changing out the multi switch, here's a down load for you -

http://www.lunghd.com/Downloads_and_Lin ... Switch.zip

so i swapped the flashers out with some i happened to stumble upon in my barn that had the same numbers and now all my exterior lights work but the green arrows still do not work with either blinkers or hazards. not a huge deal to me but it'd still be nice to have. any ideas?