Eliminator Sticker Measurement?

Its been great working with Spencer I can't wait to get them installed, now what to do with the 88-90 "Eliminator" stickers on the bed. :ack:

Get one of them decal "Erasers" that Napa sell, that you chuck up in your drill motor :yes:

So........ya think we'll see the Pioneer decals any time soon :hmm:

:dunno:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So........ya think we'll see the Pioneer decals any time soon"

You know, I recreated a good chunk of that sticker already. It's a little more challenging, but I can pull it off if I pulled these things off!

So.......it was not as easy as just coping the OEM one I sent you :dunno:

Before you get too far on them, what can you do for the color??? Can you make the 2 tone color, or would it be just one color?? And what color??

Maybe we need a little input here on whom would like a set of the Pioneer decals :hmm:

Any one interested in Pioneer Decals?????

Sound off__________

I think it would be cool to have the hockey stripes at least, and the font style for the "Pioneer". It would be cool to put the stripes back on, and customize what it says underneath. None of the trucks I have would get a set, but who knows. I change trucks like I change boxers. I just always liked the stripes and think it would be cooler with "METRIC TON", "LAREDO", "COMANCHE", hell, maybe even one that says "ELIMINATOR".

Rob L.

:hmm:

Yea........I kind of like that idea Rob :idea:

Just the 'hockey stick' stripes, with out any wordings :D

Kind of keep it generic, that way you could put the Pioneer stripes on a 'Sportruck' and still be politically correct :brows:

And.......possibly add the wording as seam fit.

I just got the 91-92 Eliminator decals in the mail today from Spencer, their quality and looks are exceptional. They are charcoal and light grey which is perfect for black or white applications. I am not sure what colors blue, red, silver, gray or green comanches had installed. My problem now is installing them and working with Spencer to make sure all measurements are just right. I am OK when it comes to being meticulous, but there are a whole lotta other members here that a much better than I am. I am considering shipping them to one such member and having them installed and fitted properly with pics and writeup of course. One of my favorite actors Clint Eastwood had a saying "a man's got to know his limitations", and Lord do I know mine. I am thinking maybe if Pete, Eagle, Don, Rob L and other Mods might want to suggest which member would be best suited for this task, I am open to suggestions as I want these to be perfect for future comanche addicts applications. Again thanks to Spencer what a talented artist and great person he has been to work with!

I just got the 91-92 Eliminator decals in the mail today from Spencer, their quality and looks are exceptional. They are charcoal and light grey which is perfect for black or white applications. I am not sure what colors blue, red, silver, gray or green comanches had installed. My problem now is installing them and working with Spencer to make sure all measurements are just right. I am OK when it comes to being meticulous, but there are a whole lotta other members here that a much better than I am. I am considering shipping them to one such member and having them installed and fitted properly with pics and writeup of course. One of my favorite actors Clint Eastwood had a saying "a man's got to know his limitations", and Lord do I know mine. I am thinking maybe if Pete, Eagle, Don, Rob L and other Mods might want to suggest which member would be best suited for this task, I am open to suggestions as I want these to be perfect for future comanche addicts applications. Again thanks to Spencer what a talented artist and great person he has been to work with!

Decals really aren't too hard to put on. I would suggest calling a local body shop and seeing if they can show you how, or put them on for you and let you watch how its done.

If you don't want to do that, Don was looking for a set. I would love to put them on, but my truck isn't ready for them.

Rob L.

Decals really aren't too hard to put on. I would suggest calling a local body shop and seeing if they can show you how, or put them on for you and let you watch how its done.

If you don't want to do that, Don was looking for a set. I would love to put them on, but my truck isn't ready for them.

Rob L.

Don would be perfect, but I am not sure the charcoal gray/silver combination would work on his truck. Mike AKA Fiatgslug is talented and only lives up the road from me I will PM him and see if maybe he would consider working with me on this project. I know a good body shop here so I can also investigate that avenue as well.

Thanks,

Rob.

I'd volunteer Joe, but have a LWB so I doubt the decals you received will fit my bed. If you get a chance, please measure the length of the front and rear bed pieces. There was only one decal set offered according to the parts manual for the 91-92 Eliminators:

1991-1992 4636350 & 4626351

So it appears that these were all the same color, and fit both LWB and SWB Eliminators. After trimming of course. :D

And my color is the 91 factory color, and I'd assume you could order a LWB Eliminator in this color. But I've never seen one. Did Eliminators only come in selected colors?? :dunno:

Thanks Rob - should legally work then. Be kind of subtle, but that would be good too. :D

Image Not Found

The side decals were all the same color, but the tailgate decals come in 10 different colors. There was also a door decal (item 3). WTF was that?

One of my favorite actors Clint Eastwood had a saying "a man's got to know his limitations"...

Ahh, Magnum Force, my favorite line.

Mike AKA Fiatgslug...PM him and see if maybe he would consider working with me on this project.

I have a set of SPORTRUCK decals I've now had for two years (since I got the truck painted) that I'm too chicken to put on my truck. :rotf: So I don't know how much "real" help I would be. :dunno: But I'm there for moral support if you need.

Hi all any one has the size of the JEEP letters from the back, I want to put these letters in black and I would like to make some stickers on black color hope you can help me!!! thanks

Best regards.

Here are some videos about applying vinyl... these do take a little skill and time to get right.

You can use a credit card as a squeegee.

This is the technique I use... the hing method.

Hopefully someone can video or shoot images of putting my side stickers on! That would be sweet.

I am going to put up silver and black for sale first. Please suggest other color combos.

Thanks! Spencer

Don,

I think that Spencer added extra sticker length in this kit to accommodate if you are still interested. I know you are going on R and R soon though.

Thanks,

Joe

I'd volunteer Joe, but have a LWB so I doubt the decals you received will fit my bed. If you get a chance, please measure the length of the front and rear bed pieces. There was only one decal set offered according to the parts manual for the 91-92 Eliminators:

1991-1992 4636350 & 4626351

So it appears that these were all the same color, and fit both LWB and SWB Eliminators. After trimming of course. :D

And my color is the 91 factory color, and I'd assume you could order a LWB Eliminator in this color. But I've never seen one. Did Eliminators only come in selected colors?? :dunno:

I measured 21.5 inches from the front of the bed to the rear fender well, and less than 20 inches from the rear fender well to the rear tail lights. The kit from Spencer gives us 30 '' for both areas. I know I only have a SWB at 6' but it looks like LWB will need at least 35'' per section which will be good info for Spencer, but won't work for the LWB application.

Looks like the LWB needs 35" for the front bed piece; 29" for the rear Joe and Spencer. :cheers:

I can make all the bed pieces 35 inches.. DONE!

I make these to order, so there is no problem at all. The extra pieces left over will be good for touch up repairs if a sticker gets banged up on the trail or something.

Spence

OK Mike looks like Don is out as the stickers aren't the 35'' he needs for his long bed. Looks like it'll be you and I one weekend in the future. Yes we are two chickens but at least we''ll be two chickens with four hands for the job. :cheers:

One of my favorite actors Clint Eastwood had a saying "a man's got to know his limitations"...

Ahh, Magnum Force, my favorite line.

Mike AKA Fiatgslug...PM him and see if maybe he would consider working with me on this project.

I have a set of SPORTRUCK decals I've now had for two years (since I got the truck painted) that I'm too chicken to put on my truck. :rotf: So I don't know how much "real" help I would be. :dunno: But I'm there for moral support if you need.