Vacuum hose/tubing

napa carries it all. Probably cheaper after you factor in the shipping.

97+ stuff is an upgrade to the older stuff and helps prevent the system reversing and sucking oil into the air box.

It's all Echlin stuff at napa. Cost you about $50 for the upgraded stuff.

went to naxja and found the thread.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.p ... by+upgrade

hope that helps.

edit:

and the one with Napa PN's and pricing.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.p ... by+upgrade

NAPA PARTS:

715-1367 $18.99

715-1366 $18.99 (one is the air filter side, and the other is the valve cover side)

715-1365 $7.69 (This is the little vacuum tube that goes from the intake manifold to the rear of the valve cover. Includes Gromit)

Thanks for the Echlin numbers, I may just do that.

I payed $85 or so for the MOPAR numbers last year on the other Comanche from the dealer, wholesale. I thought that was pretty good for the results I got. It had a blowby problem. I replaced the exhaust manifold yesterday on the new Comanche, and broke several tubes and found many rotted elbows. I don't know how it ran. I patched them up, but want to replace them.

I went with the Dorman parts, couldn't make my self go to NAPA. (Used to work there in college). Paid $48 with tax. Paid almost $90 wholesale for the last ones (MOPAR) I bought. The rear tube was completely stopped up. So, removal of the valve cover is next. Wish I had planned for it, would have done it today at work also.

Not to mention Rock Auto is run by MORONS!!!!

I ordered a fuel pump for my MJ from them. I paid for 2-day delivery so I could have it to change it over the weekend. Dip-thongs send me a kick down cable for an automatic transmission. When I call, they want me to send back the cable, pay for shipping both ways then they will send out the pump I ordered via ground shipping. Not to mention the phone operator asks 'Are you sure that its not what you ordered'

I ordered from a parts store in town. Paid a little more, but no freight.

edit. I was just surprised to find these available somewhere other than the dealer, I wasn't really intending to order from that company. I will remember what you said, I've dealt with a few others just as bad. I knew that Dorman products are available from any parts store, and now I know that NAPA carries them in their Echlin brand as well. So anybody needing these can get them cheaper and overnight. :D

• 2 months later...