The CD Off ebay

Ok I should be recieving the Disk I bought off ebay any day now so i have a favor to ask of the super genious manche guys. I was thinking of posting it up so that you could read through it and make any corrections and make it some kind of FAQ or reference for tech stuff. I just had this idea and thought Id get some feedback before i do it. Also is this alright with you Pete if this is done. I don't know how big it is so i will see when it gets here and let you know.

Cole

Nope. While I won't stop anyone else from posting a link to an online manual they've uploaded somewhere else, I simply cannot have it added to our site due to the typical copywrite issues that I just don't want to deal with.

So put it up on another site and then link to it?

It's the chilton book ---- jeep trucks & suvs 1945-1998

good for one vehicle at a time --- the actual book would be better

got mine in the mail yesterday

If this is true then it may still be good online for the guys that don't have one plus it would be a good reference for the guys explaining stuff. I hope its a different one but i asked the guy in an email and he said it was a FSM but maybe he don't know what I'm talking about???? :hateputers: We will see. :brows:

Cole

Ok so i got bad news... :hateputers: I just checked my Paypal to order the Mj decals and i seen a refund so i go to check it and its from the people i ordered the freaking CD :roll: from and they don't have the item anymore. :mad: :headpop: I am about to explode. Why sell something that you don't have. I can not take this I am pissed off to no belief. :cry: :wall: soapbox.gifnutkick.gif:hate banana:

But on a side note Packrat since you have a Chilton an CD can you email it to me or something like that and i Can put it on my website to link to it from??? I figure it would be helpful for the guys to have around anyway. Let me know and ill PM you my email addy.

Cole