Got the comanche yesterdayand

I just got my first Comanche yesterday, Its a 87 with the 2.5 I4, 4 speed and 183000 miles. 2wd. When i got it it was a lighting disaster. High beam worked on one light and Low beam on another. Out of both tail lights only 3 bulbs worked. No brake lights, Left front turn signal didnt work, and the dome lights still don't. I fixed most of that last night and its a nice truck now. Its rusted on the drivers floorboard. The tailgate gave me a problem last night so i took it off. It needs some work, but nothing too major. here's some pics

hey we have matching rust holes above the rear wheel well... I'm not sure what i want to do with mine yet... mines a little bigger i don't want to do a full panel because i can't repaint it yet but i don't want it to look hick.. so I'm leaving it for now

Is it just me, or does it look like it's had a fire before?

Also, dat shure is a purdy lil' orange oil filter. Hope you take care of that asap. :cheers:

So whats the deal on the frams, then? I was also told that fram makes filters for a couple other brands as well. What's the story?

Wooo! Hijacking yet another thread!

It looks like it, but its oil thrown up on the hood. It needs a valve cover gasket.

:popcorn: first four banger I have seen with cruise control

:agree: But it doesnt work. :dunno:

It looks like it, but its oil thrown up on the hood. It needs a valve cover gasket.

:popcorn: first four banger I have seen with cruise control

:agree: But it doesnt work. :dunno: