Admin out-to-lunch... April 2 - April 12

Pete M

Leaving Friday morning for Georgia. don't expect me to be online during the day (12 hour drive). Hopefully we'll still be picking up the neighbors wi-fi once we're down there. :brows:

I'll be on the road returning to Michigan next Wednesday. Hopefully in my Dakota R/T. jamminz.gif I've got a replacement radio and replacement rear tires, so hopefully the Dak will cooperate with me and just be happy to be on the road again.

then (again, hopefully) I'll be on the road on Friday, on my way to the meet-n-greet-n-drool over in Illinois to gawk at all that cool AMC stuff. :drool: Returning on Sunday.

If anyone wants any Comanche Club swag, let me know and maybe I can get it in the mail next Thursday.

I've met me. I'm not all that interesting. :dunno:

:teehee:

Finally here in GA. Longest drive EVER! 15.5 hours!! Best time ever was 11.5. traffic sucked the whole way. :(

made it home late last night. :thumbsup: slight issue with the brakes in the Dak, but it seems to have fixed itself. :dunno: gotta get packed and ready for the next leg of this crazy trip.

you keep asking that as if I should know or something. :rotfl2: I won't know til today is done and I know what I have left on the plate for tomorrow morning. I wasn't exactly planning on doing brake work when I planned this all out last week. :doh:

Yeah I wasn't either. I'm getting some weird noises from the XJ.. again, and the drums drag for a bit if it sat for a few minutes... even though I just replaced the pads and got the warped drums off of there.

May have to raid the 4.0 MJ for its drums. Seems to be the only good set I have.