Rustys 3" kit question for someone who bought it

I am ordering the Rustys 3" kit. I wanted to know from someone who bought this kit before what exactly it comes with. It says it has the rear full length aal and U bolts but does it come with centering bolts? (if you even need them I don't know). And do you need the leaf spring clips? Also does it include new bolts for the shocks, because mine are rusted and will probly break when I take them off. Thanks

http://www.hellcreeksuspensions.com

The owner is a member here, Tom, and will set you up right, and even offers a CC.com discount for members.

Rob L.

X2 I just bought a 4.5'' kit with a full leafs pack for dirt cheap with 10% discount because CC member get that

give tom a call great guy to talk to and I also learned that mississipi doesn't pay taxes over internet buy and the CAD is pretty much even with the USD (from canada) I don't know where u from but give him a call can't lose anything

but you WILL lose money buying RUSTY'S

One more question I forgot.. Are the XJ and MJ rear shackles the same? Mine are very rusty and one has a hole in the middle so while I am doing the lift I will replace them. I was thinking a 1" extended shackle so it will give me a little extra in addition to the aal. I also put a lot of weight in the back of my truck so it will also help with that. Thanks

too all the guys trashing rustys springs, i installed a set of 4 inch leafs and 3 inch coils a year ago, they are good springs, i wheel a few times a month and they are working great, and the customer service is great too, when installed them i had a problem lining up the leafs and the guy at rustys gave me a few tips to line them up. don't judge someone on one or two bad experinces