My bucket seats for a bench seat

wilderness_guide

"Ok, the color is ok for now until i reapholster it. Is it in decent shape? Does it have any rust, etc? What state are you in?"

I'm in Hope, Indiana 47246. I'll have to check on the rust. I'll try and pull the seat out in the next few days.

Tom

I looked at the steel brackets. The passenger side looked good. The drivers side was good, with a bit of surface rust, or more like patina. There was a few tears in the vinyl on the drivers side.

Tom

I'm in Smyrna and I'll trade ya if the other falls through. My seat is out of an '88 and it's tan. You're pretty close.

Thanks,

Mark

Fred,

If this works out better for you, then got for it. I can get seats a bit latter. I do have XJ seats to convert, if needed. I'll still call latter tonight to make sure what you want to do.

Tom

I'm in Smyrna and I'll trade ya if the other falls through. My seat is out of an '88 and it's tan. You're pretty close.

Thanks,

Mark

Fred,

If this works out better for you, then got for it. I can get seats a bit latter. I do have XJ seats to convert, if needed. I'll still call latter tonight to make sure what you want to do.

Tom

Hey Tom. I don't want to get in the way if you want to make the trade. I was just gonna offer a second if you couldn't.

Fred, I am going to work on the truck tonight and the seat is already out, I can get some pics if you want sir.

Thanks,

Mark

Thanks,

Mark

Fred,

Tom

Hey Tom. I don't want to get in the way if you want to make the trade. I was just gonna offer a second if you couldn't.

Fred, I am going to work on the truck tonight and the seat is already out, I can get some pics if you want sir.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

If you are going to use the seats, its OK. I have a ton of stuff to get done. I could use the seats, but time is killing me at the moment. To many projects. Also, if it works out better for Fred, then its OK with me.

Tom

Hey Fred. I have the seat in the back of the XJ and I work in LaVergne. What about meeting up so you can see the seat in person? I can snap some pics but it would be tomorrow evening before I could post them up. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Mark

• 2 weeks later...