My bucket seats for a bench seat

wilderness_guide

Hey everyone,

I have a 1991 MJ with bucket and would like to trade the buckets for a bench seat. The driver seat is in good shape with the stitching comming apart on the bottom seat. The passanger seat is in great condition with no rips. If someone has a bench seat in complete and in good shape to trade please hit me up through the forum and will switch #s. They are gray in color. I'm in TN close to Nashville but am willing to drive a little to do the swap. Thank you

It cost me $2000.00, but needs a paintjob because its faded and there is no rust on it which was my #1 concern. It cost me $120.00 for the plane ticket 1 way and $260.00 for gas to bring it back. The MJ has a 3" lift and new 31x10.50x15 BFGs, Pace setter header, 3 row all metal radiator, throttle body spacer, new headliner, new Centerforce II clutch kit and flywheel, near new camper shell, new carpet, Kenwood cd player, 456 gear, new power steering pump and steering box, Optima battery and much, much, much more. Its a heck of a deal i have been offered as much as $6000.00 here in TN because its the metric ton package and since its a 91 it has the HO 4.0.

just an old farm truck. its been off road alot but never really for pleasure. i use it alot for clearing brush and driving where the big heave duallies my dad drives can't go :yes: ive had it loaded up with 5 10 foot cedar fence posts fresh cut ffrom trees and it still climbed out of the cow pasture back to the house :clapping: dad thought he was guna have to get get a bakhoe to get us out of there :yes: wbu?

haha very cool :thumbsup: I suppose i do ok at surviving lol but if i ever start having trouble i give you a holler :rotfl2: theres a guy here at my school with a mj. i think its a bench. next time i see him i'll see if his is in ok shape and if he wants to trade :idea: ill also remind him to join cc lol.