What I had in the works.

Automan2164

Man, when you said you had something in the works, I was expecting a hard to find, one of a kind, FSJ monster or something old and cool. Thats just another MJ. Dime a dozen around here. Might as well give it to me to save yourself the embarressment of having that plain ole thing in your driveway.

j/k Nice score. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Took 'er to work today... Shined it up, and gave it a once over. Boy this thing is a mechanical wonder. Runs like a sewing machine. Only problems I found on the whole truck were an oil pan one scratch away from a gaping rust hole, a blown brake line, and a leaky front pinion seal. That's it! The driveshaft looks questionable... And the underside of the truck is a rust nightmare... A lifetime in the rust belt... :( But I can't complain. I love it. Going to need fenders, doors, front clip, corners, floors, and a bed, but the rest is in good shape. (Does that leave much? :rotfl2: ) Took a few shots of it all shined up outside work:

I think its going to work out well. :clapping:

Rob L.

Keep me in mind for all of the AC delete parts you get from it.

I'll happily give you all of the AC stuff I have left in return for them. Most of it was junk, I've got a few things left that I haven't thrown away yet though.