Leaf Over?

If rusty's is no good then where do you suggest getting a lift from? I would like to go 8"

for 8" i would definately go SOA, if spring wrap is THAT much of a problem have a local shop fab up a torsion bar. you could bastard pack it to gain the extra 2- 21/2 inches.

Ford 8.8 for the axle and a d44 for the front would work. Also I am running 7"+ lift and i run 35s with a little trimming (well quite a bit in the front). I also have the stock rear for now with 4.10s but it hasnt broke and i had it threw tellico and did good with no breakage so if you don't have the money at first you could be ok but i wouldnt chance it. Especially since your going to have to do alot of work to SOA anyways might as well do it once ;) Also i have 3 spares so i am not to worried if it breaks.

Cole

Thats not what I wanted to hear. What axles should I get?

Man, I really want to write a FAQ regarding this question and a bunch of others.

You want something stronger!

(Ford 8.8, XJ/MJ D44, Wagoneer D44s/AMC20, Isuzu 12B, Bronco 9"/D44, etc etc.)

SO DO IT!!!

I think its a GREAT Idea!! Write it and post it we can all comment and Pete can revise and post as a FAQ!!! With the credit going to you!!

CW

Thanks for all the great information. I'm going to try to find a d44 for the rear unless I can get my hands on something else. What does the transmision switch on the dash do. I asume it changes the rpm that the trasmission shifts at. Going to Paddy's bluff 4x4 jamboree in western Kentucky this weekend. Is there anyone else in the area that will be there with a mj?