Adhesive for badges??

What adhesive tape do you use when installing the Comanche badge, 4x4 badge, 4.0 litre badge and the PINNED JEEP hood badges?

Brand or direct links would help instead of just genaric terms.

Do you use glue on the Hood JEEP or adhesive?

Thanks!

3M tape here too, works very well. It comes in various widths and is available at any car parts store. The JEEP emblem is either held on by nuts if it's a '90 or earlier or adhesive (tape?) if '91 or '92. The tape is also used to hold on the side molding if you have it.

3M tape here too, works very well. It comes in various widths and is available at any car parts store. The JEEP emblem is either held on by nuts if it's a '90 or earlier or adhesive (tape?) if '91 or '92. The tape is also used to hold on the side molding if you have it.

Nuts??? are they the flat steel speed nuts? If so I will have to buy those too, thanks for the response all"!

Yes 3M, don't use the adhesive glue meant for emblems, at least not on your own vehicle. The 3M emblem adhesive I used to use when doing body work was good stuff, but don't screw it up as it will eat into your paint job... part of what made it hold so well I guess! At least with the tape, if you screw it up, you can pull it off, and re do it if needed.

The JEEP emblem is either held on by nuts if it's a '90 or earlier or adhesive (tape?) if '91 or '92.

Nuts??? are they the flat steel speed nuts? If so I will have to buy those too, thanks for the response all"!

Yup, that's them.