comanche bed mat price?

boardmanMJ

i have a chance to buy a factory rubber comanche bed mat. its been used obviously and the wheel wells have been cut a bit to fit a ranger. its for a long bed and he told me to make an offer. what should i offer? ive been locking everywhere for one and i finally found one. thanks in advance!

Josh

Does it say AMC on it (or have the symbol)?

I'd have to set my price depending on how badly it was butchered to fit the Ranger, and how badly you want it (sounds like you want it bad :yes: ).

$20 (like Dan said) is probably a good starting point, depending on how bad the current owner wants to keep it, and how much he knows about your desire to own it. :dunno:

If he's still using it in a Ranger, I'd say the price should start at $20, and go right up to whatever a new replacement mat would cost him.

If it was mint perfect, and the guy knew what he had, who knows how high it could go.

wow was i off! according to him its the factory mat that says JEEP with the AMC logo or maybe its the AMC logo and it says AMC either one it says something on it. i want it BAD!!! he doesnt know it but i was emailing him using my mom email address and i offered him $200 for it and then he suddenly stopped talking to me. so i tried him on my email and i have yet to make an offer. damn was i over paying!!!