I love craigslist

smithe1811

Got these on CL for $250 today. jamminz.gif

I spy a silverstar on your truck! My favorite wheel ever!

They were my absolute favorite till yesterday,

now I'm on the fence. :hmm:

Atleast if I move Ravines to the top of my list, they're easier to find than Silverstars. :dunno:

Don't have any pictures of them, but I scored a set of four silverstars with brand new Michelin tires on them from CL for $300. Put them on my '01 XJ and they look great. Just recently found out they only came on the '98ZJ 5.9L Limited and the 60th anniversary edition XJ, although I swore they were an option on some TJ.

Actually, now that I think about it, are you sure those rims are called Silverstars? I thought these were the Silverstars:

10181-md.jpg

http://www.quadratec.com/products/92700_00.htm?sgsc=QSHOPGBASE&utm_medium=compshop&utm_source=googlemerchant

Just recently found out they only came on the '98ZJ 5.9L Limited and the 60th anniversary edition XJ, although I swore they were an option on some TJ.

They were. :yes:

Atleast one year Sahara came with them (maybe two),

I forget the year right now, but have the brochure in my bedroom, I'll check when I get a chance.

Just recently found out they only came on the '98ZJ 5.9L Limited and the 60th anniversary edition XJ, although I swore they were an option on some TJ.

They were. :yes:

Atleast one year Sahara came with them (maybe two),

I forget the year right now, but have the brochure in my bedroom, I'll check when I get a chance.

Also looked at Sam's recent retread tire thread (say that ten times fast) and a couple of posts regarding the XJ 'Freedom' Edition and it looks like those rims also came on those.

For such a rare factory Jeep rim, there seem to be a lot of us Comanche guys that have a set! There is another set fairly close to me going to $300, but I don't think it includes tires. If it had decent tires, I was going to snatch them up for my MJ project.

a guy GAVE me a set of thoes rare silverstars. i posted my old generic grand cherokee honeycomb rims on there with bald tires the guy came, bought them for $50, and gave me his old silverstars with basically brand new firestone destinations on them. only downside is one rim is bent but there is a shop around me that fixes dented alloys.

My '01 XJ had those rims, until I sold it and kept the wheels and tires. Now they have a new home... :D

:hijack: Sorry got to say, that is one sweet looking MJ.

Thats what dream mine looking like someday. :drool: