Black backwall carpeted panel

64 Cheyenne

I used some of the board type insulation goes in walls of a house that was about 1/2 inch thick (the right thickness to fit in the space between the pillar and window panels) and used a box cutter cut out the places where it would fit around where the pillar panels attach to the cab and slio up under the back window panel and shaped it to fit over the drive line hump. Covered it with some maroon cloth that matched my interior, loosed the pillar and window interior panels and fit it in there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
are you still looking for one? I have a grey. Havent pulled it out yet but if you are interested I will pull it.

Off topic question!

Where is the bottle jack mounted when you have the back panel?

Does anyone have a picture?

Picked up a sharp looking rear cab cover, but the bottle jack bracket will not let me properly mount the back cover.

Help please.

JJ

Thanks for the picture!

Looks like the metal bracket holding the jack is cut off and the rubber strap holds the bottle jack in place with the clamp keeping the jack handle and lug wrench in place.

Now I need to check the bak panel cover for existing holes.

Thanks for the help.

OH, what year and model is this picture from????

John J 92131

Thanks for the picture!

Looks like the metal bracket holding the jack is cut off and the rubber strap holds the bottle jack in place with the clamp keeping the jack handle and lug wrench in place.

Now I need to check the bak panel cover for existing holes.

Thanks for the help.

OH, what year and model is this picture from????

John J 92131

This particular pic is of my '89 Pioneer, but they're all the same.

are you still looking for one? I have a grey. Havent pulled it out yet but if you are interested I will pull it.

Do you still have this item? And can you send me some pictures?

John Jackson

I'm not sure what your asking, but I am the OP of this post.

This is my Searching/wanted to buy post.

Still havent found the panel that I'm looking for.

Ed, let me know if you still don't find one... Jeepco and I went to the yard and found an '89 Eliminator, with buckets, and the grey back panel. I don't think anyone would want it except for us, so if you need it, I can run out and snag it for ya.

Rob L.